Manasa Varanasi (Miss India) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Manasa Varanasi is an Indian model. She was crowned as Femina Miss India World 2020 held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Mumbai on 10 February 2021. She will represent India in 70th edition of beauty pageant Miss World 2021 which going to be held in 2022 at Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot, Puerto Rico.
Birth & Early Life
Manasa Varanasi was born on 21 March 1997 in Hyderabad, Telangana to a Hindu family. Her father’s name’s is Ravi Sankar and mother’s name is Shailaja Varanasi. At young age, she moved to Malaysia due to her father’s job.
Manasa completed her high school from Global Indian International School. Later she returned to India. She has done higher secondary and then graduated in computer science from Vasavi College of Engineering Hyderabad. While growing up, Manasa was a shy child and instead preferred to express herself through Bharatanatyam and music.
|Real Name||Manasa Varanasi|
|Date of Birth||21 March 1997|
|Age (as in 2021)||24 Years|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Home Town||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Family||Mother : Ravi Sankar
Father : Shailaja Varanasi
Sister : Meghna Varanasi
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
During college studies, Manasa got inclined towards modeling and won the Miss Fresher award in firs year of graduation. Later, she participated in state level beauty pageant Femina Miss Telangana 2019 and reached to the finales. The next year, she was crowned as Femina Miss Telangana 2020 in the same competition. Manasa consequently got opportunity to participate in Femina Miss India World 2020. She was crowned as Femina Miss India World 2020 on 10 February 2021 by the 2019 titleholder Suman Rao at Hyatt Regency, Mumbai.
Manasa will now represent India on Miss World beauty pageant for its 70th edition. The event will be held at Coca-Cola Music Hall, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Education Details and More
|School||Global Indian International School|
|College||Vasavi College of Engineering|
|Awards||Femina Miss Telangana 2019 (Top 3)
Femina Miss Telangana 2020 (Winner)
Femina Miss India 2020 (Winner)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 9″ ft
In Meter : 1.75 m
|Weight||In Pound : 128 lb
In Kilogram : 58 Kg
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Dancing and Reading|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Manasa Varanasi
- Manasa Varanasi was born and brought up in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- She won her first title ‘Miss Fresher’ during the 1st semester of college studies.
- Before entering in the modeling industry, she used to work as a Financial Information eXchange (FIX) analyst at Factset, Hyderabad.
- Manasa is official representor of India for the 70th edition of Miss World pageant, to be held in 2022. The event is postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic, some contestants including her tested positive.
- She is an animal lover and has a pet dog Ollie at home.
- Manasa is a professional embroidery artist and during corona pandemic lockdown she spent alot of her time to improve her skills.
- She considers her mother, grandmother, and younger sister the three most influential people in her life.
- Manasa loves to travel in her spare time.
- She is fluent in Telugu, English and Hindi languages.
If you have more details about Manasa Varanasi. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.
Stay Tuned with SociallyDrama.com for more Entertainment information.