Ghazal Alagh (Shark Tank India) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Ghazal Alagh is an Indian entrepreneur. She is co-founder of well-known beauty brand MamaEarth, one of the pioneers in offering natural baby care products. She has also judged a television business reality show Shark Tank India Season 1 in 2021.
Ghazal Alagh was born on 2 September 1988 in Gurgaon, Haryana. She did her BCA from Punjab University. She joined the School of Visual Arts for her Summer Intensive Course and attended the New York Academy of Art to finish an intensive course in figurative art. In 2016, she co-founded Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd (MamaEarth) with her husband Varun Alagh, it is the first Indian brand that doesn’t have toxins. She spent two years as a corporate trainer with NIIT Limited.
|Real Name||Ghazal Alagh|
|Date of Birth||2 September 1988|
|Age (as in 2021)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Home Town||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Available
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Varun Alagh (m. 2011-Present)
Son : Agastya Alagh
|Address||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
Education Details and More
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate|
|Debut||Television : Shark Tank India (2021)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 7″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Traveling, singing, writing, and reading books|
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||Year 2011|
|Net Worth||USD 10-20 million|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Ghazal Alagh
- Ghazal Alagh was born and brought up in Gurgaon, Haryana.
- She always wanted to become a successful Businesswoman.
- She is founding member of Dietexpert since 2012.
- Ghazal has been judged India’s first television business reality show, Shark Tank India, broadcasted on the Sony Entertainment channel in 2021. The show got inspired by Shark Tank and the American reality program.
- Mamaearth is direct to consumer (D2C) company and received $50 million funding in July 2021, which will be used to expand it’s offline presence and foray in beauty and personal care space.
- She considers Vivek Gambhir, CEO of boAt as her idol. She said,
“I admire Vivek for his balanced perspective of things and how he pushes you to think 360 degrees. Being an entrepreneur, you sometime end up getting too involved in certain aspects of work but it is imperative to take a step back and look at the overall picture.”
- Ghazal is an early raiser and wake-up at 5:30 am. She do some yoga followed by reading for 30 min to an hour.
- She loves to read books. Her two favourite books are the Obstacle is the Way: The Ancient Art of Turning Adversity to Advantage by Ryan Holiday, and Atomic Habits by James Clear.
If you have more details about Ghazal Alagh. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.
Stay Tuned with SociallyDrama.com for more Entertainment information.