Brahma Mishra (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Brahma Mishra was an Indian actor. He is best known for playing role of Lalit in Amazon Prime’s web series Mirzapur. He was also part of Akshay Kumar Starrer Bollywood film Kesari. Brahma was originally from Raisen near Bhopal.
Birth & Early Life
Brahma Mishra was born in Raisen, Madhya Pradesh. His father was working in the Land development bank (Bhumi Vikas Bank). He has studied up to 10th from hometown. Brahma, who came with the dream of becoming an actor, had settled in Mumbai. However, during the financial crisis in Mumbai, his father and elder brother Sandeep used to support him.
|Real Name||Bahmaswaroop Mishra|
|Date of Birth||1989|
|Birth Place||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Death||29 November 2021 (Not confirmed)|
|Death Place||Versova, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Raisen near Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known
Father : Name Not Known (Retired)
Brother : Sandeep Mishra (Lawyer)
Sister : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Brahma started his career with Chor Chor Super Chor in 2013. He got recognition in the industry from the 2018 web series Mirzapur, in which he worked with actors like Pankaj Tripathi, Divyendu Sharma and Ali Fazal. Apart from Mirzapur, Brahma was also seen working in the films Kesari, Haseen Dilruba, Manjhi and Badrinath Ki Dulhania. He had worked with many big stars in his career in recent years. His last film was ‘Haseen Dilruba’ opposite Taapsee Pannu in 2021 in which he had a small role.
Education Details and More
|College||Institute of Excellence in Higher Education, Bhopal
Film and Television Institute of India. Pune
|Debut||Film : Chor Chor Super Chor (2013)
Web Series : Not Fit (2015)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Playing Cricket and Travel|
Some Facts About Brahma Mishra
- Brahma Mishra was born and brought up in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
- He was alumnus of Film and Television Institute of India. Pune and has done two years acting course.
- After studies, he flee to Mumbai and acted in a short film Nainsukh directed by Amit Dutta. Amit was his senior in FTII.
- He made his debut in Bollywood with 2013 release film Chor Chor Super Chor, a comedy film directed by K. Rajesh, and produced by Ved Kataria and Renu Kataria. He worked alongside Deepak Dobriyal, Anshul Kataria and Priya Bathija in the film.
- Brahma was also an theatre artist and worked in several plays for Kopal Productions.
- He played the role of Khuda Daad, an iconic character who provides water to the injured soldiers (Including the Afghans) in the famous Bollywood film Kesari in 2019.
- On November 29, sudden pain started in Brahma’s chest. Later he took gas medicine from the doctor and returned home. Meanwhile, he had a heart attack and died at the age of 32. His body was lying in the bathroom of the house for three days. Three days later, the police in Mumbai got his body done post-mortem.
If you have more details about Brahma Mishra. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.
Stay Tuned with SociallyDrama.com for more Entertainment information.