Alison Araya (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Alison Araya is an Australian actress, writer, and costume designer. She is widely famous for her works like X-Men Origins: Wolverine Watchmen, Julie and the Phantoms, and Earthlickers.
Alison was born on 8 June 1989 in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. She studied at Newtown High School of the Performing Arts and Dramatic Arts in Italy. Alison started her career with a very famous film Mission Impossible II (2002), in which she played a recurring role. She also played an uncredited role in Superman Returns but after that, she started her long journey in the entertainment industry.
Her other famous works are Home by Christmas, The Nine Lives of Christmas, Plants on Fire, The Bridge, No tomorrow, Maid, Lost in Space 3, The Earthlickers, and many more.
|Real Name||Alison Araya|
|Profession||Actress, Writer, and Costume Designer|
|Date of Birth||8 June 1989|
|Age (as in 2021)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|Home Town||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|Family||Mother : Not Available
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Los Angles, California, United States|
Education Details and More
|College||Newtown High School of the Performing Arts and Dramatic Arts, Italy|
|Debut||Film : Mission Impossible II (2002)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 7″ ft
In Meter : 1.7 m
|Weight||In Kilogram : 60 Kg
In Pound : 132 lb
|Hobbies||Reading Book and Watching Movies|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Alison Araya
- Alison Araya was born and brought up in Sydney, New South Wales.
- She was a writer, producer, costume designer, and actress in The Earthlickers.
- She got acting nuance from Accademia Nazionale d’Arte Drammatica Silvio D’Amico.
- Alison has won the Leo Award for the Best Supporting Performance by a Female in a Television Movie.
- In 2014, she established own production company, GlitterSpank Productions with her actress friend Justine Warrington.
- In 2015, she was nominated for a Leo for Best Costume Design in a Short Drama for Earthlickers.
- Alison can speak Spanish and Italian fluently.
If you have more details about Alison Araya. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.
Stay Tuned with SociallyDrama.com for more Entertainment information.